Sunday, December 18, 2011

Intruders and Hosts

I actually had this first dream like two weeks ago when I first moved in to my Aunt and Uncle's place. I woke up and was planning on going swimming right away in the pool. When I went out of my bedroom, there were people all over cleaning the house. I wasn't too surprised. I figured they might have cleaning people. I just didn't know they'd be there then. I was just going to leave them to their work and go to the pool, but people were coming in through the door. They went to the bedrooms and bathrooms and changed in to swimsuits and started swimming. I didn't know who any of these people were and they seemed like just random people who possibly thought the house was still empty. I told them to leave but they didn't listen. I tried to yell at them but it didn't come out as much more than a whisper. I was scared and angry. I woke up soon after a bit freaked out, but happy to see that the house and pool were empty.


-- O --


Last night I had a lovely dream. I was with the host club again (I must be obsessed) but this time I was in it. Haruhi didn't have to dress like a boy here, but I did. But in the dream, I was able to dress normal. Haruhi, in her girls uniform, still got the attention she did in the series, but when I started coming, I got it too. It was like they gave it to us equally. Now me joining wasn't in the dream. It was if I had been there for a while. But somehow I knew this.
Now in the dream (the events that actually happened and not what I could infer), Haruhi and I were playing a game (a board game maybe?) alone on the floor and talking. She and I were really close and the boy situation didn't get between us. We kind of just let them do as they pleased and go on trying to get both of our attention. But right now we were alone as kind of our last time hanging out for a while because I was going back home (which was apparently very far away) to go to school for a year there living with a family member. My mom was making me, but I couldn't tell if I had agreed to this much earlier and now regretted it or if she was forcing me from the start.
Now Tamaki was suddenly there. He was trying to help me pack. Being the super kind and supportive guy he is, he looked at this as a great opportunity for me, though he was also clearly upset. I cared about Tamaki and loved being his friend, but I kind of wished he'd just pay attention to Haruhi instead of us both. In the loving manner I mean. But anyway, I had pretty much packed everything. He was mostly just moving around the boxes and looking busy I think. Haruhi and I continued playing and didn't give him much notice. Finally, I got up and went to talk to him while he was getting things from the other room. I told him he really didn't have to do this, that it was all under control already. I gave him a smile and he gave me a sad one back. He gave me a really big hug then and I welcomed it. I would miss him. I'd miss everyone.
When I went back to the other room, Hikaru was there with Haruhi. He was sitting where I had been previously and was watching the door as I came in. He smiled and I perked up a little. I ran over and slid on to the ground next to him, crashing in to him a little. We all laughed and Tamaki walked in, still looking sad. He smiled at our laughter, then went to join the rest of the boy who were doing something or another in another room.
I was thrilled to be with Hikaru. Unlike me dream last month where I was all about Kaoru, I was back to adoring Hikaru. Probably because I reread the series. Anyway I was indeed thrilled. He was the one I wanted, and it was becoming increasingly more clear lately (pre dream) the he was wanting me more too. And Haruhi was of course fine with it. That's how she is. Plus, I knew how it would turn out with Tamaki soon enough. :) Probably while I was away.
But my heart raced being next to him. I felt so comfortable, like this is where I belong. Every time he touched me, looked at me, even when he smiled or laughed, it was like a shock going through me. In the past I had always acted very indifferent, as if he was just acting as a friend. He liked both Haruhi and me and I didn't want to get hurt if he chose her, which I would then totally support because I love them both and want them to be happy. But now, I could tell he was focusing on me. The way he acted...he acted like a friend toward Haruhi and acted like he couldn't get enough of me. Finally, I was able to act that way back. Although nothing was said of course. It could have just been because I was leaving for a long time. But it apparently had been a gradual thing.
My mom came in then and told me that I'd be living with my Aunt Linda and family when I got back home. I asked again if I couldn't just stay here, but she turned me down and walked out. The mood got a little sad then so I walked in to the other room for a bit with the excuse of checking to make sure I had everything together, but actually just to think and be alone for a minute. Shortly after I walked in, Hikaru joined me. He came up without a word and hugged me. He held me for a long time before letting go. He said some things I can't remember, then he leaned in and kissed me. And of course, I kissed back.
After this there is kind of a lapse in my memory, which isn't too surprising. I know we didn't stay in there long. I was back with Haruhi for a bit, something happened where Mori and Hunny had to get involved, I was with Tamaki for a bit again, and I was with Kaoru in the room with my packed things for a bit. This I remember parts of. He had either seen or heard that Hikaru and I...not kissed necessarily, but that we knew each of us like one another. We had each made our choice. Kaoru was upset when I was with him, but he was trying to keep a strong face.
Finally I was back playing with Haruhi. Hikaru was sitting next to me and I think Kaoru and Tamaki were there too. But this is when I woke up. I'd like to think they all went with me like at the end of the Host Club Series when they followed Haruhi to Boston. But who knows. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment